P100462 Boho Moonshine by Bohemian Guitars
inspired by the ingenuity and resourcefulness of the musicians in South African townships who repurpose discarded materials into playable instruments.
If you’re a country, bluegrass, or southern rock player, then the Boho Moonshine is the electric guitar for you. The combination of a double single coil pickup, as well as the hollow metal body give you a rich twang that any picker or slide aficionado is looking for.
- Body: Recycled metal hollow body w/ removable back panel. Basswood frame for increased amplification and structural integrity
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck type: Bohemian Through-Body
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Headstock: Gunmetal
- Finish: Black
- Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8"
- Width at 21st Fret: 2 3/8"
- Neck Thickness: 7/8"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: 3R 3L screw in w/ removable keys
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-Matic
- Pickups: Single Coil, Single Coil
- Electronics: Volume, Tone
- Switch: 3-way toggle
- Self-standing: This model has a built in stand made from recycled rubber.
|Reviews & Artist Info||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
|Custom Text Field||No|