Gallien-Krueger 2001RB Head
The GK RB Series bass amplifiers have been setting the standard for decades. Inside these compact, lightweight ‘superstructures’ is the most advanced bass circuitry available.
• Dual 540 watts (2 ohms) or 1080 watts bridged (4 ohms) plus dual 50 watt horn bi-Amp system
• Clean & overdrive channels
• Active 4-band EQ
• Adjustable contour, presence & 4/5 string voicing
• Boost (valve effect)
• Separate tweeter &woofer volume controls
• Effects loop & tuner out with mute
• XLR out with level, ground lift & pre/post switch
• Speakon & 1/4″ outputs
• 19×5.25×12 (3 space)
• 42.5 lbs.
In 1972, Bob Gallien developed what he calls G.I.V.E. Technology (Gate Induced Valve Effect). This ‘valve effect’ is integrated into the design of all RB Series heads and is part of what gives them their distinct sound. The RB Series heads deliver a warm, punchy tone with a fast transient response that not only sounds better, it feels better. GK’s renowned voicing filters and intuitive four band active EQ make it simple to dial in a great sound. Every day thousands of players around the world in arenas, clubs and basements plug into GK heads because they love that sound.
|Reviews & Artist Info||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$2,022.00|
|Custom Text Field||No|